Clandestine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White lion

2 posters

Go down

White lion Empty White lion

Post  iglesias Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:19 am

• IGN (In Game Name): iglesias
• Career: White Lion
• Rank and Renown: Rank 31 with 28 renoun
• Your goal and focus on WAR: Out to prove that WLs aren't pushovers and mere "feeders". Currently engrossed in butchering and selling stuff.
• Past Gaming Reference: Mostly FPSes. Cabalonline, a lil wow. Honestly not the hardcore gamer type.
• WAR play duration: Plays on every alt weekday night. And Sundays.
• Any Clandestine member reference: -
• Why Clandestine: Cause... Loverus and Baldeh are applying for a place in here.

iglesias

Back to top Go down

White lion Empty Re: White lion

Post  Warpik Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:37 am

Good day Iglesias,

First off thanks for showing interest in joining Clandestine.

Upon reading your application, I take it you only want to join the guild cause your friends are here and not because you want to be in something bigger and achieve a goal in WAR? I personally think that if you want to proof WL are not push overs, you can do it without a guild too right?

Clandestine is a very community oriented guild which requires everyone to support each other. I need strong capable players which can be an asset to the guild. Much as I hate to say it, we aren't the casual type of guild anymore like how we started. oRvR and Scens happen a lot and everyone strive to make a difference in Ironclaw and work hard in making us one of the best guilds in Ironclaw. cheers

In short, I need dedicated players. May I ask how long have you been playing?

I hope you could review and revise your application, if its what it is now, I find it hard to evaluate your application.

Cheers.
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Niloc Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:44 pm

You play every alternate night due to work?

Niloc

Back to top Go down

Post  iglesias Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:28 pm

It wasn't just because my friends are joining the guild that i'm applying. Sorry, was being too vague in details. Actually, i've heard much from them that Clandestine is dedicated to RvR and Keep sieges. Every member is driven to prove that they can be the best player to be in WAR. That was what drove to me to apply.

I'm looking for;-
1. organized scenarios and instances
2. great team players with positive attitudes.
3. guild members who share similar interests
4. a guild with SEAsians, esp Singaporeans. (Doesn't really matter much actually)

I could see that they, (Loverus & Baldeh) are sincerely keen in joining and I believe that they will be great additions to the guild.

iglesias

Back to top Go down

Post  Warpik Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:08 am

Good day Iglesias,

Thank you for the feedback provided on my comments. It sure clear things a lot on my part. Suspect

I do hope you will be a good addition to the guild just like all who applied, everyone in Clandestine has already proven to be great players and some of us are "quite" respectable and known in the Ironclaw community. What a Face

Contact myself or Aphraxad in game whenever possible.

Hope you will enjoy ur stay in Clandestine.

Cheers.
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down