Clandestine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Sevenboyz 40 Witch Hunter [Recruited]

3 posters

Go down

Application - Sevenboyz 40 Witch Hunter [Recruited] Empty Application - Sevenboyz 40 Witch Hunter [Recruited]

Post  Sevenboy Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:37 am

In-game name: Sevenboyz

Toon rank and renown: Lv 40/ RR 32 Witch Hunter

State your goal/focus in WAR: Fun, for sure. RvR oriented, occasional nice pve raid with guildies, in casual(but constant playing time) manner

Reference on past gaming: 4 years of Daoc since 2002....Was playing as stealth classes for most time (got a R7 ShadowBlade and Ranger) and RvR oriented, as well as casual playing with support class with guild community.

Why Clandestine: Daoc was my first mmorpg, and I love it so much because of the RvR element together with the socializing community. I am currently playing with a HK guild, however, no HK guild in Ironclaw is active and offering adaquent "social life". You know....I just feel lonely with a lv 40 char now. Therefore, I am looking for a more active community. That's why I am applying here.

Sevenboy

Back to top Go down

Application - Sevenboyz 40 Witch Hunter [Recruited] Empty Note

Post  Sevenboy Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:40 am

Just a more note for my application. As I am going out-town from 2-6/11...hope I can enjoy with u guys once I am back.

Sevenboy

Back to top Go down

Application - Sevenboyz 40 Witch Hunter [Recruited] Empty Re: Application - Sevenboyz 40 Witch Hunter [Recruited]

Post  Kuds Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:57 am

Hey , yeah ive seen you in some scenarios im sure one of them officers will get back to you ingame soon!

Kuds

Back to top Go down

Application - Sevenboyz 40 Witch Hunter [Recruited] Empty Re: Application - Sevenboyz 40 Witch Hunter [Recruited]

Post  Warpik Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:48 am

Good day Sevenboyz,

I'll contact you in game as soon as I log in or if I am not around, just pm or add Aphraxad and he will tend to you.

Cheers and hope you will be a good asset and a friend to the guild.
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Warpik Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:30 am

Good day Sevenboyz,

We are still yet to hear from you..
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Aphraxad Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:42 am

He is away for this week.
Aphraxad
Aphraxad
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevenboy Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:25 pm

Thx guys~
I am back from a trip. Hope to see u guys tonight.

Sevenboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down