Clandestine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clandestine's first gathering and yam cha session.

3 posters

Go down

Clandestine's first gathering and yam cha session. Empty Clandestine's first gathering and yam cha session.

Post  Warpik Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:48 am

Date: 22nd November 2008
Time: 12 noon
Venue: Mid Valley Megamall/KLCC

*Please take note that date,time and venue are yet to be confirmed*

Good day members of Clandestine and any Alliance members,

Its been a month plus since Clandestine has been formed and we have come a long way to where we are right now, it only feels right if we can gather and meet up to celebrate our month's glory and just chat away and get to know each other better.

This will be a friendly gathering which most likely be about 2-3 hours long and I do hope the turn out will be good.

Invites go to everyone from Clandestine and any of the Eternal Alliance guilds who are based in MY (Sorry Aussies Surprised )
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Clandestine's first gathering and yam cha session. Empty Re: Clandestine's first gathering and yam cha session.

Post  Xdeatel Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:16 pm

We should have a Singapore gathering too ;p

NILOC GO ORGANISE!

Xdeatel

Back to top Go down

Clandestine's first gathering and yam cha session. Empty Re: Clandestine's first gathering and yam cha session.

Post  Devilpig Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 pm

Meeting warpik i scare..... Pylon lets have SG gathering
Devilpig
Devilpig

Back to top Go down

Post  Warpik Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:50 am

Gathering cancelled due to low response. Also I might have to go for a wedding that day. Shocked
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum