Clandestine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Jenos 30 Bright Wizard [Recruited]

Go down

Application - Jenos 30 Bright Wizard [Recruited] Empty Application - Jenos 30 Bright Wizard [Recruited]

Post  Havenwri Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:25 pm

In-game name: Jenos.

Toon rank and renown: Lvl 30/ RR 29 Bright Wizard.

State your goal/focus in WAR: RvR focused, interested in organised RvR SC, BO, and Keep groups. I have no problems attending raids but i do prefer RvR more tho =).

Reference on past gaming: 3 years of WoW before WAR was released at last =). Was a warlock(SL/SL spec) back in WoW and managed to get a mixture between S2 and S3 gear but the PvP got a bit boring after some time and i needed something more challenging so i moved to WAR.

Why Clandestine: I have been looking for a good and active RvR MY/SG guild for awhile and i have seen a few guilds but Clandestine somehow caught my eye.... I think it's the time you guys are online fits me quite well i suppose =).

Havenwri

Back to top Go down

Application - Jenos 30 Bright Wizard [Recruited] Empty Re: Application - Jenos 30 Bright Wizard [Recruited]

Post  Warpik Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:40 am

Good day Jenos,

How long have you been playing WAR?

How often do you play?
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Application - Jenos 30 Bright Wizard [Recruited] Empty Re: Application - Jenos 30 Bright Wizard [Recruited]

Post  Havenwri Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:02 am

Hi there,

I've been playing for almost a month, I previously played a WP called Junas(R37,RR35),

I play quite often, morning, evening and night =P, at least 3 hours per day. I'm online longest at night.

Havenwri

Back to top Go down

Post  Warpik Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:23 am

So what happened to your warrior priest?

If I were to recruit you, I would need someone whom I can rely on during our prime time which is during the night. No sense in me recruiting players outside our play hours right? Neutral
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenwri Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:12 pm

My bro convinced me to try out a BW and i somehow got hooked XD.

I can be online during prime time no problem =).

Havenwri

Back to top Go down

Post  Warpik Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:47 pm

By any chance are you currently in a guild?
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenwri Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Nah, not at the moment.

Havenwri

Back to top Go down

Post  Warpik Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:06 pm

Add myself and Aphraxad in game and send us a tell when able.

Hope you will be an asset to our army.

Cheers.
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenwri Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:07 pm

Alright, thanks.

I promise you, I won't let you down.

Havenwri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down