Clandestine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prox - Bright Wiz [Recruited]

3 posters

Go down

Prox - Bright Wiz [Recruited] Empty Prox - Bright Wiz [Recruited]

Post  Prox Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:13 pm

In-game name
Prox

Toon rank and renown
R33 / RR 33

State your goal/focus in WAR
End game PvE, PvP both scenarios and open, and erm.. well.. killing ppl.. lots of ppl..

Reference on past gaming
WoW: Lvl 70 warrior, lock and shammy. Cleared end game instances from the old school MC all the way to Sunwell.
AoC: Lvl 80 PoM and Necro. Not much end game content here.
Misc: Other miscellaneous MMOs to pass the time include FFXI, 2moons, perfect world, RO, I can't remember a lot more... sorry

Why Clandestine
I'm Singaporean hence I'm looking for a good guild that is made up of mainly SG, MY, Aussie players and you guys fit the bill perfectly. I've also played with many of your guys in scenarios and really like what I see.

Other reasons would be better asked in game. Very Happy

Prox

Back to top Go down

Prox - Bright Wiz [Recruited] Empty Re: Prox - Bright Wiz [Recruited]

Post  Warpik Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Dude, what happened to the guild you and your friends made? O_o

You did after all re-roll from Destruction Celestial Order to Order so you can join with ur friends... Rolling Eyes
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Prox Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:39 pm

ahaha yeah we did.. but a few of us are taking different directions with the game.. we still play with each other whenever we're all on together.. but the couple of us that are more active found that the numbers weren't enough so we've split the guild to look for more active guilds

Prox

Back to top Go down

Post  Aphraxad Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:25 pm

(O_O)? Shocked confused Question
Aphraxad
Aphraxad
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Prox Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:59 pm

ok ok this is causing a lil bit of confusion. So long story short..

I rerolled from Destro to Order to join some friends. We did form a guild. But apparently quite a few of them haven't gotten over their DoTA adolescent ownage phase yet so they're juggling 2 games at the same time which causes them to level and play at the rate of "I'm maybe gonna hit T4 by next xmas".

The 2 main people that I roll with (both competent healers, 1 being a reroll from a different Order guild.. Warpik knows who) and I decided we didn't reroll to form a semi-active DoTA guild. So we the more "hardcore" players have gone in search of greener pastures. I am currently running around un-guilded with intentions to only join Clandestine or spend the rest of my WAR days running around scenarios as a free-agent with much murderous intent Laughing

Prox

Back to top Go down

Post  Warpik Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:03 pm

Prox,

I'll have a word with Aphraxad tonight on your application and will get back to you in game by today if not tomorrow latest.

Your application seems to fit all requirements at this point.

What about your healer friend? I'm sure he wants to play the game with you too....according to you that he is hardcore just as you? I would be interested in grabbing him/her if the requirement fits....we do lack healers after all, heck all guild lack healers. Rolling Eyes

Cheers mate.
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Prox Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:44 pm

ah yes he definitely is interested. I just don't know where he is at the moment lol

Prox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuds Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:00 pm

Yep! I'm interested.

Kuds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down