Clandestine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Kazu [Recruited]

Go down

Application - Kazu [Recruited] Empty Application - Kazu [Recruited]

Post  Kazuhiro Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:06 pm

Application Form

• IGN (In Game Name): Kazuhiro

• Career: Ironbreaker (main)

• Rank and Renown: 40/38 (took a break so it has been stagnant at 40/38 since i last left him) - 4/5 annihilator, lacking chest for full ward to do full city dungeon.

• Your goal and focus on WAR: RvR and end game RvR, high activity levels, able to participate and be first steps to end game.

• Past Gaming Reference: MMOs only -> UO, AC1/2, FFXI Online, Lineage, Guildwars, WoW
Latest on WoW for 2.5yrs progression up to MH/BT before quitting due to overwhelming raids killing RL work schedules and commitments (min. 6 days x 6hrs per session excluding dailies, class lead/officer)

• WAR play duration: Since Official Launch

• Any Clandestine member reference: NA

• Why Clandestine:
Originally played in Anlec for Absolution (oRvR), guild moved to Darklands, rerolled Destro, played SH to T4 before they wanted to move mains on Anlec to IC with the free transfer finally opening up to Anlec.
Nice bunch of aussie/nz chaps who rolled together but being nomad gamers in a way, they will migrate off WAR once Darkfall goes live, therefore looking out for a somewhat more stable dwelling.
Heard this guild is SG based, being a Singaporean, it comes as a natural choice.

Kazuhiro

Back to top Go down

Application - Kazu [Recruited] Empty Re: Application - Kazu [Recruited]

Post  Warpik Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:25 pm

Good day,

Just wondering, what is the reason for your break? Smile
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuhiro Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Anlec population hit a sharp decline and we were severely lacking in open RvR aspect. Being in one of the top 2 order guilds in Anlec, Absolution and Elite decided to move entire guild to DL as we understand the population is higher in a bid to spark interest of people playing together/mythic to do something about it. (they refused our initial request to transfer characters from oRvR to core)

The break was playtime on my IB only, with the progressing time where we rerolled on DL on my SH as Destro.

Kazuhiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Warpik Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:48 pm

Well your application seems solid enough, but if you transfer around in a guild, what are your current guild members doing? Aren't some might be your friends? Neutral

Pm me in game for a short talk. I'll invite you then when you are ready. Wink
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down