Clandestine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Mangjose and Guztyma/Tenebrous [Recruited]

Go down

Application for Mangjose and Guztyma/Tenebrous [Recruited] Empty Application for Mangjose and Guztyma/Tenebrous [Recruited]

Post  Tenebrou Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:07 pm

This is an application for myself and Mangjose. He asked me to write the application for the both of us because he is at work atm. Laughing

• IGN (In Game Name): Guztyma/ Tenebrous, Mangjose
• Career: IB/WP, RP
• Rank and Renown: 40/32 // 30/26, 35/32
• Your goal and focus on WAR: To have fun. Me and my friend want to experience all aspects of the game and be successful at it.
• Past Gaming Reference: Wow (Shaman, Paladin), Guild wars (Warrior/Mecro), EvE, and a lot of Asian MMOs
• WAR play duration: a week after release of War, Mangjose started at release time.
• Any Clandestine member reference: Inang
• Why Clandestine:
Clandestine is very visible so I'm sure you guys are pretty active Laughing . I believe Clandestine is a successful guild that knows how to have fun and play the game. We want to be a part of that. Submitted for your consideration. Very Happy

Tenebrou

Back to top Go down

Application for Mangjose and Guztyma/Tenebrous [Recruited] Empty Re: Application for Mangjose and Guztyma/Tenebrous [Recruited]

Post  Warpik Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Oooo...I did bump into Guztyma and Mangjose. Rolling Eyes

What guild are you guys currently in?
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Application for Mangjose and Guztyma/Tenebrous [Recruited] Empty Re: Application for Mangjose and Guztyma/Tenebrous [Recruited]

Post  Tenebrou Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Currently in Sanduguan. cyclops An all filipino guild. Good guild but too casual for us. Crying or Very sad

Tenebrou

Back to top Go down

Post  Warpik Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:04 pm

Contact me in game later for completion of your evaluation.
Hope you enjoy your stay here. Laughing

Last edited by Warpik on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenebrou Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:17 pm

Thanks. Smile See you in the game.

Tenebrou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down