Clandestine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Rank 29 War Priest

2 posters

Go down

Application - Rank 29 War Priest Empty Application - Rank 29 War Priest

Post  Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:19 pm

In-game name: Deth
Toon rank and renown: Warrior Priest rank 29 rr 23 (xfered from Lucan which didn't have much T3 action so falling short on RR)

State your goal/focus in WAR: PvP focused, interested in organised PvP group and keep raids at end game.

Reference on past gaming: Played Daoc for 2 years before WoW, enjoyed the open RVR and keep battles. Moved onto WoW for the last 2.5years.

Why Clandestine: Just love the name Razz j/k I always enjoyed being in an organised guild with top players on the server. Also you guys seems to be one of the more active and dominant force on the pvp scene at the moment. Also the time you guys are online suits me very well..I'm a super nightowl from down-under (New Zealand)

P.S. Currently in the guild Bane of the storm, i saw them recruiting on GPforum which is a Kiwi gaming forum. However, i usually play later probably more Aussie/Asian times so i kind of miss most of the guildies online.

Back to top Go down

Application - Rank 29 War Priest Empty Re: Application - Rank 29 War Priest

Post  Warpik Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:32 am

Good day Deth,

How long have you been playing WAR?

When and what time are your active game times?
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:45 am

Hey~~

I've started on Lucan at first and got up to 25, their T3 was pretty dead so i decided to roll on Ironclaw.
Then the Xfer happened (woot!)..now I'm up to rank30, going to be grinding the RR for the next few days! Anyway, I did start playing since Launch but too many alts had slowed me down a bit. If there is organised pvp and pve sessions I'm sure i will stick to just my Warrior priest. Smile

My playing hours are usually from about 9pm (GMT +10) till late..2~3am depending on energy level Razz
Will be on most days, playing the most on Tues/Wed..it's my weekend, i have pretty weird work shifts. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Warpik Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:39 am

Good day Deth,

If you are playing at +10 GMT, means we would only be seeing you on from 11pm onwards?

Most of our activity happens during 6pm +8 GMT onwards, thats where I really need people to be on especially since Open RvR and Instances happen during that hour. If your play time is that late, you won't be able to assist us much on the battlefield.

Or did I get the timezone and play time wrong? Shocked
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  gamine Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:48 pm

Erm pik, u got it wrong. GMT +10 is about 2 hours ahead of our time. So if we start playing at 6pm, it'll be about 8pm on his side. Anyway, Deth, which part of NZ are u from? as far as i know, most of the time zone is GMT +13. Just a bit curious at tat since i was from Auckland. Maybe what u mean by down under is South Island perhaps in which i have no freaking idea bout the timezone there... lol. Either way, nice to have u apply here. Cool

Last edited by gamine on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

gamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Warpik Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 pm

Oh yea, thanks for the correction, I got confused and had our time in mind.

Which you also brought it up, I thought NZ would be 5 hours diff from SG/MY time....
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Application - Rank 29 War Priest Empty NZ Time..

Post  Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:22 am

Hey all,

Just too add my two cents.

NZ is GMT +12, (having lived there all my life, not now though).
AUS (NSW) is GMT +10

Cheers,

Mike aKa Heartofwar

Back to top Go down

Post  gamine Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 am

GMT +12 is during daylight savings period ... well in auckland anyway. As for the hours ahead, MY/SG is on GMT +8 so during the mid of the year, NZ time would be 4 hours ahead whereas the rest of the time, it would be 5 hours (GMT +13)

gamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down