Clandestine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank 40 Swordmaster - Gawainz (Lucan) (Recruited)

3 posters

Go down

Rank 40 Swordmaster - Gawainz (Lucan) (Recruited) Empty Rank 40 Swordmaster - Gawainz (Lucan) (Recruited)

Post  gawainzz Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:06 pm

In-game name: Gawainz, transferring from Lucan
Toon rank and renown: Rank 40 RR 24 due to lack of RvR actions on Lcan
State your goal/focus in WAR: oRvR, PvE, less inclined to Scenarios
Reference on past gaming: Ultima Online (Lake Superior), Dark Ages of Camelot (Morgan Le Fay, Level 50ML10, RR6 Albion Highlander Cleric), World of Warcraft (Perenolde and Aman'Thul, Level 70 Druid, Level 70 Priest, MC, BWL, AQ40, early Naxx, TK, SSC, Hyjal, BT experienced)
Why Clandestine: Playtime issue mainly, I am playing from Hong Kong and prefer GMT +8 guild over other.

gawainzz

Back to top Go down

Rank 40 Swordmaster - Gawainz (Lucan) (Recruited) Empty Re: Rank 40 Swordmaster - Gawainz (Lucan) (Recruited)

Post  Kuds Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:55 pm

Sup Gawainz , Just wondering how long does it take for the transfer?

Kuds

Back to top Go down

Rank 40 Swordmaster - Gawainz (Lucan) (Recruited) Empty Re: Rank 40 Swordmaster - Gawainz (Lucan) (Recruited)

Post  Warpik Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:14 pm

Good day Gawainz,

I'll contact you in game for further detail clarification.

You can add myself and Aphraxad and contact us if you see us online.

Cheers mate.
Warpik
Warpik
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  gawainzz Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:02 pm

According to Mythic server transfer will effect immediately, however, Lucan to Ironclaw transfer is in the first 3 rounds of transfer. I don't have a time frame for it either, but I hope to get it done asap once I settle the guild affairs back in Lucan, trying to persuade my pocket healer (R40 AM) to come over to Ironclaw with me. (oh and she's a Singaporean) Razz

I will check forum often so if you prefer out-of-game communication channel, you can just ask your questions here or mail me at gawainz@gmail.com

gawainzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Xdeatel Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:12 pm

gawainzz wrote:(oh and she's a Singaporean) Razz

More than enough reason to get YOU and HER in Smile

Xdeatel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down